United Kingdom Overseas Territories All-Party Parliamentary Group
The United Kingdom Overseas Territories All-Party Parliamentary Group aims to:
- foster good relations between the British overseas territories and Parliament. (Bermuda, British Virgin Islands, Cayman Islands, Falkland Islands, Gibraltar, Montserrat, St Helena, Turks and Caicos Islands, Anguilla, British Antarctic Territory, British Indian Ocean Territory, Pitcairn Islands, South Georgia and the Sandwich Islands, Ascension Island and Tristan da Cunha, Sovereign Base Areas of Akrotiri and Dhekelia)
- Andrew Rosindell (Con) - Chair
- Ian Davidson (Lab)
- Daniel Kawczynski (Con)
- Lord Jones of Cheltenham (LD)
- Lord Rogan (UUP)
- Lord Faulkner of Worcester (Lab) - Treasurer
- Michael Ellis (Con) - Secretary
- Eleanor Laing (Con)
- Jack Lopresti (Con)
- Oliver Colvile (Con)
- Baroness Gloria Hooper - (a former vice chairman)
- Nigel Evans (Con)
- Baroness Harris of Richmond (LD)
- Virendra Sharma
- Madeleine Moon
- Lindsay Hoyle
- Jim Hood
- Jim Dobbin
- David Crausby
- John Spellar
 Same members also as at October 2010 register.
- David Snoxell acts in a voluntary capacity as the group’s co-ordinator. Clifford Chance provide a trainee lawyer to assist Mr Snoxell with note-taking and administrative tasks.
- Address:Old Mill Cottage, Bassetsbury Lane, High Wycombe, Buckinghamshire HP11 1QZ.
- Phone: 01494 529318 or mobile 0796 9563146.
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- House of Commons, Register Of All-Party Groups as at 8th September 2011 , accessed 26 September 2011