StandWithUs is a pro-Israel advocacy organisation.
The StandWithUs website describes its role as follows:
- StandWithUs is an international education organization that ensures that Israel's side of the story is told in communities, campuses, libraries, the media and churches through brochures, speakers, conferences, missions to Israel, and thousands of pages of Internet resources.
The Middle East Times claimed in March 2009 that StandWithUs had been established by the Israeli Foreign Ministry.
- Eli Clifton, StandWithUs money trail reveals neocon funders, Electronic Intifada, 22 October 2009.
- Nathan Guttman, Hollywood Insiders Form Group To Counter Celebrity BDS Campaigns, published 22 October 2013, issue of 25 October 2013.
- UNICEF News note, 'Situation of children in Gaza remains precarious 100 days after end of conflict', 28 April 2009
- Michael C. Duke, Nine years and growing: StandWithUs building network to stand up for Israel and democracy, Jewish Herald-Voice, 27 May 2010.
- About, standwithus.com, accessed 18 June 2009.
- Mel Frykberg, Israel Launches New 'Soft War', Middle East Times, 11 March 2009.
- Help Us Win, accessed 18 June 2009.
- Jessica Freiman, IDC students work to win media war, Jerusalem Post, 4 January 2009.