Policy Forum on International Security Issues
Policy Forum on International Security Issues is the UK based and registered company (No 4999110) created on 18 December 2003. It is a neocon propaganda operation linked to the US registered Policy Forum on International Security Affairs.
On 15 October 2007 the Directors of the company applied to have it struck off the register on the basis that, among other things, it had not 'traded or otherwise carried on business or changed its name' in the previous three months.
The forum was based in Lacon House, Theobalds Road, London WC1X 8RW in the offices of law firm Nabarro Nathanson.
According to documents at companies House:
- Devon Gaffney Cross, Company secretary and Director
- Zacharias Gertler Managing Director, a German national with a London address (appointment terminated 1 March 2007)
- Allen Roth New York address.
- Jonathan Burchfield, solicitor at Nabarro Nathanson who signed the declaration in company registration documents
- 652a Applications for Striking Off, 15 October 2007
- 363s Annual Return, Policy Forum on International Security Issues, 20 November 2005
- 30(5)(a) Policy Forum on International Security Issues, 17 December 2003