Lynda Gauld is Associate Director of Caledonia Consulting. Prior to moving into consultancy, Gauld was Head of External Affairs for Pfizer in Scotland and Northern Ireland. Prior to her promotion to Head of External Affairs, Gauld worked as an NHS liaison manager with Pfizer . At the time of writing Gauld appears to be both involved with Caledonia Consulting and with her own lobbying/PR firm called Baccus Consulting. It appears to have no website but Gauld's 'LinkedIn' profile notes that:
- Health is by far the largest area of policy devolved to the Scottish government. It accounts for almost one third of all public spending under the control of the SNP-led administration, and falls under the Ministerial responsibilities of Nicola Sturgeon MSP, Cabinet Secretary for Health and Wellbeing.
- Baccus Consulting Ltd have the potential to work with clients in all areas of corporate and product positioning; across the full range of stakeholders and opinion formers, including healthcare, public relations, medical educational needs and strategic planning, as well as advocacy relations and issues and crisis management.
- NHS and public affairs programme management
- Professional and patient - advocacy relations
- Health policy planning and communications
She is convener of the Scottish Parliament Business Exchange.
- SPBE facilitates lobbying forum access to Scottish Parliament Blogs - David Miller - Unspun Spinwatch, David Miller, 9 January 2008
- Connections, The Newspaper for NHS Lothian staff, August/September 2004, Issue 4, p. 8-9
- Caledonia Consulting Lynda Gauld, Accessed 20th August 2007.