Revision as of 14:56, 11 June 2012 by David
According to the HDA website:
- In 2009, Helen organised a major conference on maritime piracy, in association with RAND Europe, Norton Rose LLP, the International Maritime Organisation and the International Maritime Bureau. She also organised a conference on possible maritime implications of COP15, in association with Norton Rose LLP.
- Helen previously worked extensively in areas of international security and politics, and has organised conferences on a range of geopolitical and geostrategic issues with Chatham House, the International Institute of Strategic Studies, the Royal United Services Institute, King's College London, and the security firm Quest.
- In Europe, she has organised a conference on European-US relations with the Transatlantic Institute in Brussels, a conference on democracy with the Magna Carta Foundation in Rome, and eight annual conferences on Middle East issues with Axel Springer Verlag in Berlin.
Douglas Davis, husband
- Israel in the World: Changing Lives Through Innovation Helen Davis and Douglas Davis Weidenfeld & Nicolson, 2005, 228 pages, $42.95 cloth ISBN:029784409
- Helen Davis Associates Helen, accessed 11 June 2012.
- Cockfosters Learning Centre Course A3 - Contemporary Israel - Slices of Life: The Israeli Embassy and Guest Lecturers, accessed 11 June 2012