(Redirected from Trevor Kelway)
Trevor Kelway emerged as a spokesman for the English Defence League around the time of its first protest in Birmingham on 8 August 2009, according to the Guardian:
- In statements and phone interviews, Kelway pushed the line that the EDL was a peaceful, non-racist organisation, even promising that the last Birmingham protest would be "a great day out for all concerned".
- When the day arrived EDL supporters were involved in running battles and police made 90 arrests.
- Facebook Trevor Kelway EDL
- Robert Booth, Matthew Taylor and Paul Lewis, English Defence League: chaotic alliance stirs up trouble on streets, The guardian, 12 September 2007.
- Paul Bracchi And Tim Stewart, "Special Investigation: English Defence League and the hooligans spreading hate on the High Street", Daily Mail, 13 December 2010