In December 2010, Weston visited Israel with a counterjihad delegation which included "Filip de Winter of the Vlaams Belang; Heinz Christian Strache of FPO and Rene Stadtkewitz, leader of the Geert Wilders inspired and recently formed German Freedom Party, or Die Freiheit", according to Weston. Haaretz columnist Adar Primor, described the visit as part of "the very unholy alliance between figures on Israel's right and extreme nationalists and even anti-Semites in Europe that is gaining momentum in the Holy Land."
Following the Utoeya massacre in Norway, Weston attacked the BBC in an article which appeared on the English Defence League website, writing:
- have written before that a future religious civil-war will be preceded by tit-for-tat small scale atrocities and now we have seen the start. By shamefully closing down a desperately needed debate in order to pursue perverse and politically driven objectives, Paxman, the BBC and the entire political liberal/left have ensured the inevitability of potential carnage and thus have the blood of future innocents on their hands alongside those of the inevitable psychopathic perpetrator.
Gates of Vienna posts
- The Week Britain Died, Gates of Vienna, 22 January 2007.
- Britain's Dystopian School Children, Gates of Vienna, 26 January 2007.
- Questioning the Sanity of Liberals, Gates of Vienna, 2 February 2007.
- Multiculturalism — Merits and Debits, 1 March 2007.
- Is European Civil War Inevitable by 2025?, 31 March 2007.
- Is European Civil War Inevitable By 2025? - Part Two, 12 April 2007.
EDL website posts
- The BBC, Breivik, The EDL and Islam, English Defence League, 30 July 2011.
- Matthew Carr, Far right blames BBC for ignoring Breivik’s beliefs, The First Post, 3 August 2011.
- Paul Weston, Ethnically Cleansing the English, Gates of Vienna, 12 March 2010.
- New Executive Council Announced, British Freedom Party, 9 November 2011.
- Candidate: Paul Weston, UK Political Database, telegraph.co.uk, accessed 29 June 2010.
- Paul Weston, The Metaphorical Front Line of Islam, Gates of Vienna, 5 December 2010.
- Adar Primor, The unholy alliance between Israel's Right and Europe's anti-Semites, Haaretz, 12 December 2010.
- Paul Weston, The BBC, Breivik, The EDL and Islam, English Defence League, 30 July 2011.