From the Guardian's Comment is Free profile:
- Paul Cruickshank is a fellow at the centre on law and security at New York University’s school of law. He previously worked as an investigative journalist in London, reporting on al-Qaida and its European affiliates. He was part of the CNN reporting team that covered the July 7 2005 attacks and has continued to conduct reporting for the network. He collaborated closely with Peter Bergen in interviewing acquaintances of Osama bin Laden for the recently published oral history The Osama bin Laden I Know, and worked with CNN on a two-hour Emmy nominated documentary In the Footsteps of Bin Laden. Cruickshank has written about al-Qaida and Islamist groups for a number of publications, including the New York Times, the New Republic and the Washington Post. He has provided on-air analysis to CNN, BBC, NBC, CBS, Fox News and Al Jazeera on national security issues.
- Center on Law and Security – Research Fellow
- Counterterrorism Blog
- Comment is Free – Frequent contributor
Contact, References and Resources
- Paul Cruickshank, Plan B for Pakistan, Guardian: Comment is Free, 27 December 2007.
- Paul Cruickshank, Hunting Bhutto's killer, Guardian: Comment is Free, 1 January 2008.
- Paul Cruickshank: Profile, Comment is Free, (Accessed: 28 December 2007)