Stop the ISM
According to Pamela Geller:
- One of our volunteers in the United Kingdom for Stop the ISM managed to infiltrate the ISM late last June in the Holy Land where the ISM operates in direct support of terrorists. Our volunteer (who prefers to remain anonymous to avoid retaliatory attacks) has had prior experience going undercover for the police in the UK. The photos and intelligence he brought back are proving invaluable to intelligence agencies watching the ISM and have been in official hands for over a month prior to this publication.
A statement by the International Solidarity Movement on this article and the accompanying photos stated:
- The article accompanying the photos also claims that the fifth, unnamed foreigner with the obscured face in the photos went undercover in order to try and sabotage those, such as the ISM, who support Palestinian non-violent resistance.
- At the time the photographs were taken, these individuals had not yet become ISM volunteers. They went to Jericho of their own volition without coordinating or discussing their plans with the International Solidarity Movement. They had not attended ISM’s mandatory intensive non-violence training and were new to the country. The fifth foreigner encouraged them to join him in the photographs and have their pictures taken holding guns. These individuals regrettably followed his advice.
In February 2007, Paul Ray published an account of the episode on his Lionheart blog. The accompanying photos, in which his face was no longer obscured, made it clear that Paul Cinato and Paul Ray were the same person.
- ↑ Pamela Geller,Atlas and Lionheart on the Air Tuesday, Atlas Shrugs, 6 January 2007.
- ↑ Lee Kaplan, The ISM-Terror Connection, FrontPageMagazine.com, 13 September 2006.
- ↑ ISM Responds to Internet Photos, Reaffirms Commitment to Non-violence, International Solidarity Movement, 16 September 2006.
- ↑ Part 1 - "The International Solidarity Movement unmasked", Lionheart, 24 February 2007.