Malcolm Rifkind served in the Foreign Office from 1982-86 as a Minister of State and from 1995-97 as Foreign Secretary. From 1992-95 he was Secretary of State for Defence. He is currently MP for Kensington and Chelsea.
- Aberdeen Asset Management PLC
- ArmorGroup – Chairman
- Atlantic Bridge
- Atlantic Partnership
- Centre for European Reform
- Committee for a Free Britain, attended the CFB reception at the 1988 Conservative Party conference.
- Ditchley Foundation
- Oxford Research Group
- The Smith Institute
- Zimbabwe Democracy Trust
Resources, References and Contact
- BBC Profile, BBC, August 2005 (Accessed: 8 October 2007)
- John Smith biography, (Accessed: 8 October 2007)
- Simon English, ArmorGroup under fire over 'private armies', This is Money, 4 December 2007.