Register of Members Financial Interests entries
- Atlantic Bridge - Executive Board
- Conservative Friends of Israel - Parliamentary Group
- Young Britons' Foundation - Parliamentary Council
- SHADOW DEFENSE MINISTER FOX PLEDGES CLOSE U.S.-UK COOPERATION IF TORIES GAIN POWER, US Embassy London, 10 December 2009, released by Wikileaks, 30 August 2011.
- Full list of meetings between Liam Fox and Adam Werritty, Guardian Datablog, 10 October 2011.
- Gus O'Donnell, Allegations against Rt Hon Dr Liam Fox MP, Cabinet Office, 18 October 2011
- Powerbase - Liam Fox Register of Members Financial Interests
- Liam Fox's "homophobic past" revealed, By Staff Writer, PinkNews.co.uk • March 9, 2008 - 3:00
- Paul Hutcheon, Revealed: Tory MP's "homophobic" Scot quit student council over gays "flaunting it", Sunday Herald 8 Mar 2008
- Owen Boycott and Nicholas Watt, Liam Fox's Sri Lanka trip makes Foreign Office furious, The Guardian, 15 December 2010.
- Liam Fox, Adam Werritty & the Atlantic Bridge mystery, The First Post, 6 October 2011
- Guardian, Liam Fox and Adam Werritty links, accessed 13 October 2011.
- Rupert Neate, Liam Fox took five MPs to Washington with donor's money, guardian.co.uk, 13 October 2011.
- Polly Curtis, Jason Burke and Rupert Neate, Liam Fox faces fresh questions on Sri Lanka links, Guardian, 13 October 2011.
- Tim Shipman, Christian Gysin and Ian Drury, Tycoons who funded Fox's friend: Right-wing donors paid the bills for pair's globetrotting, dailymail.co.uk, 13 October 2011.
- Jon Swaine, Robert Winnett and James Kirkup, Liam Fox, Adam Werritty, and the $500 bash that went undeclared, Telegraph, 13 October 2011.
- Sam Jones, James Blitz and Elizabeth Rigby, Tory donor’s links add pressure on Fox, FT.com, 13 October 2011.
- James Blitz, Elizabeth Rigby and Kiran Stacey, Doubts grow over how Fox pursues his goals, FT.com, 13 October 2011.
- Deborah Haynes, David Taylor, Fox's friend was funded by private intelligence group, The Times, 14 October 2011.
- Harvey Newton, Fox resignation leaves many questions unanswered, LabourList, 14 October 2011.
- Patrick Wintour, Rupert Neate and Richard Norton-Taylor, Rightwing Tories rally to Liam Fox's side, guardian.co.uk, 14 October 2011.
- Liam Doward, Liam Fox's Atlantic Bridge linked top Tories and Tea Party activists, guardian.co.uk, 15 October.
- Jerry Hayes, Fox: It's All Very Spooky, Dale & Co, 16 October 2011.
- Rupert Neate, Liam Fox report – the unanswered questions, guardian.co.uk, 18 October 2011.
- Kevin O'Sullivan, British Scandal Linked to Pro-Israel Groups, Forward, 28 October 2011, issue of 4 November 2011.
- Peter Foster, US election: Liam Fox 'feeding ideas' to Mitt Romney's Republicans, telegraph.co.uk, 26 August 2012.
- Phil Miller, Liam Fox’s business interests in Sri Lanka drove his parallel immigration policy, Stop Deportations Blog, 29 July 2012.