Franklin D. Roosevelt
Franklin D. Roosevelt (1882-1945) served as US President from 1933 to 1945.
- Vice President: John Nance Garner (1933–1941) Henry A. Wallace (1941–1945) Harry S. Truman (1945)
- Secretary of State: Cordell Hull (1933–1944) Edward Stettinius, Jr. (1944–1945)
- Secretary of War: George Dern (1933–1936) Harry Hines Woodring (1936–1940) Henry L. Stimson (1940–1945)
- Secretary of the Treasury: William Hartman Woodin (1933–1934) Henry Morgenthau, Jr. (1934–1945)
- Attorney General: Homer Stille Cummings (1933–1939) Frank Murphy (1939–1940) Robert H. Jackson (1940–1941) Francis Biddle(1941–1945)
- Postmaster General: James Farley (1933–1940) Frank Comerford Walker (1940–1945)
- Secretary of the Navy: Claude A. Swanson (1933–1939) Charles Edison (1940) Frank Knox (1940–1944) James Forrestal (1944–1945)
- Secretary of the Interior: Harold L. Ickes (1933–1945)
- Secretary of the Agriculture: Henry A. Wallace (1933–1940) Claude R. Wickard (1940–1945)
- Secretary of Commerce: Daniel C. Roper (1933–1938) Harry Hopkins (1939–1940) Jesse H. Jones (1940–1945) Henry A. Wallace (1945)
- Secretary of Labor Frances Perkins (1933–1945)
- Biography of Franklin D. Roosevelt, Franklin D. Roosevelt Presidential Library Museum, accessed 4 April 2012.