| LM network resources
- Core elements: Institute of Ideas | Spiked | List of all pages on the network
- Key People: Frank Furedi, Michael Fitzpatrick, Claire Fox, Helene Guldberg, James Heartfield, Mick Hume, Phil Mullan, Brendan O'Neill, Keith Teare, James Woudhuysen,
- Publications: Living Marxism | LM Contents | LM Commentaries | Frank Furedi: List of Publications | Confrontation | The next step
- Precursors: Revolutionary Communist Tendency | Revolutionary Communist Party
- Companies: Junius Publications | Informinc (LM) Limited | Cyberia | Easynet | CScape | Academy of Ideas
- Background: Bibliography | Chronology | Images and logos | Scribd document archive
Families for Freedom, also known as Families Need Freedom  is a campaign against an over-emphasis on child safety and is associated with the libertarian anti-environmental LM network. Families for Freedom was launched in June 1996 in response to media concerns that children were overprotected.
The last established reference was in 1999.  Leading personnel included LM associates Kate Abley (Moorcock), Wendy Earle, Tiffany Jenkins and Bernadette Wheelan.
A book by Frank Furedi, Paranoid Parenting, followed in 2001.
- Families for Freedom
- 14 Theobalds Road
- WC1X 8PF
- ↑ ”No reason for parents to worry", Independent website, accessed 15 Jan 2011
- ↑ ” Safer than you think", Ipce.info website, accessed 6 Nov 2010
- ↑ A Stranger Danger, SIRC website, accessed 6 Nov 2010