The foundation is a patron of the University of Buckingham, meaning it has donated over £100,000 to the UK's only privately funded university.. The foundation also founds the Lady Lynn Joyful Home school
The foundation has close links to Evelyn de Rothschild and provides funding for the Sir Evelyn de Rothschild Professorship of Finance at Cambridge University's Judge Business School, a professorship that focuses on venture capital. Another programme at Cambridge University is described as being funded by Sir Evelyn de Rothschild and Lady Lynn de Rothschild through the Eranda Foundation.
- The Eranda Foundation, Eranda Foundation, Charities Direct.com, Accessed 07-September-2010.
- Philanthropy, E.L. Rothschild, accessed 21 February 2014
- Patrons, Patrons, University of Buckingham, Accessed 03-September-2010
- Indo-Asian News Service, Research must for better economic growth: Prince Andrew, Indo-Asian News Service, 3-November-2006
- Steven Kahn, City & Business, The Express, 5-October-2007
- Indo-Asian News Service, CAMBRIDGE ANNOUNCES SCHOLARSHIP PROGRAMME IN PM'S NAME, Indo-Asian News Service, 12-January-2009