| LM network resources
Barrie Collins is an academic and is associated with the libertarian anti-environmental LM network who used the alias Barry Crawford. In particular, he has contributed to Living Marxism and Spiked, spoken at the Battle of Ideas and collaborated with Africa Direct and WORLDwrite. Barrie contributed to “Rethinking Human Rights: Critical Approaches to International Politics", Palgrave Macmillan, 2002, edited by David Chandler.
- Kenan Malik, Kunle Oluremi and Barry Crawford, 'Books', Living Marxism, No. 8 - June 1989, p. 44.
- Frank Richards and Barry Crawford, 'South Africa: why a two-stage revolution won't work', Living Marxism, No. 19 - May 1990, p. 28.
- Barry Crawford, 'The making of Mozambique's famine', Living Marxism, No. 33 - July 1991, p. 36.
- Barry Crawford, 'Zaire: heart of darkness', Living Marxism, No. 36 - November 1991, p. 29.
- Barry Crawford, 'A democratic Africa?', Living Marxism, No. 47 - September 1992, p. 36.
- Kenan Malik and Barry Crawford, 'The truth about Somalia', Living Marxism, No. 51 - January 1993, p. 16.
- Barry Crawford, 'Recolonising Africa', Living Marxism, No. 57 - July 1993, p. 20.
- Vanessa Adams and Barry Crawford, 'Holy war on Islam', Living Marxism, No. 65 - March 1994, p. 24.
- Helen Searls and Barry Crawford, 'Rwanda: the great genocide debate', Living Marxism, No. 88 - March 1996, p. 14.
- Barrie Collins ‘This time, Bob, it’s personal’ Why is the international community so hung up about democracy in Zimbabwe? Spiked Online, Friday 22 February 2002.
- Barrie Collins Zero tolerance for Zimbabwe: If Zimbabwe's elections had been free and fair, how much difference would it have made? Spiked Online, Wednesday 20 March 2002.
- Barrie Collins In the waiting room of the Rwandan genocide tribunal: Why I agreed to be an expert witness for the defence – and why the judge wouldn’t let me. Spiked Online, Friday 26 May 2006.
- Barrie Collins Rwanda: obscuring the truth about the genocide Spiked Online, Wednesday 13 August 2008.
- Barrie Collins Who made a mess of modern Rwanda? Spiked Online, Monday 23 August 2010.
- "In the Waiting Room of the Rwandan Genocide Tribunal", Spiked website, accessed 2 May 2010
- "Projects Stopped versus Project Potential", WORLDwrite website, accessed 2 May 2010